The Graduate School of Media and Governance offers "Professional Courses" in its Master's program.
The curricula of these courses are designed for Master's students to help them acquire expertise in specific career fields and become skilled professionals.
Students who wish to register for these courses must apply for the desired course after enrolling in the Graduate School. If students fulfill the requirements set by each course, they will gain admission to the course. After successfully completing the course students will be awarded a certificate of completion.
For detailed information about these courses, please refer to the following web pages:
- Social Innovator Course (Japanese only)
- Environmental Innovators Course
- Cybersecurity Course(CS)
- Innovative Future Strategist Course (IFRS)
- Global Environmental System Leaders Course (Not decided to accept students in or after the Academic Year 2019)
- IT Specialist (Security) Course (Not accepting students in the Academic Year 2017)
SFC also offers a robust and unique education program.
Keio Program for Leading Graduate School All-Round Program for Leading Graduate School (PLGS) (Not accepting students in the Academic Year 2019)
The goal of our All-Round Program for Leading Graduate School (PLGS) is to cultivate a next generation of highly qualified doctoral students by seeking to revolutionize education and research within an integrated framework of arts and sciences and cooperating with industry and government.