Application for GESL course RA at Graduate School of Media and Governance
GESL course calls for RA (Research Assistant) position aiming atnewly-enrolled students of Master and Doctoral course in April 2013.
Please attend the Professional Course Guidance at April 3rd foracquiring the detailed information.
[RA selection process]
(1) Application Deadline:April 8th (Mon.), 2013 15:00Submission of Format1, Format2, Format3Submission to: Alfa Building 1F, Admission Office Window
(2) Notification of the result of preliminary screening to theapplicants (by email):April 8th (Mon.) 2013, by 20:00
(3) Interview to the applicants:April 9th (Tue.)Time and place will be announced by email of (2)
(4) Notification of the final result to the applicants (by email):April 9th (Tue.) 2013, by 20:00
(5) GESL Course Guidance (required):April 10th (Wed.) 2013, 18:00-
(This information is released by Secretariat,Global Environmental System Leaders Course(GESL))