Internaitonal Exchange Support
Support for Exchange with Signatory University / Research Institution
For those faculty members who accept visiting researchers and student interns from the signatory university / research institution based on the agreement concluded at SFC or the University level, the following support is made available:
- Preparation of documents for agreement, and signing of agreement (when required). Such agreement must be related to individual exchange activity conducted under the International Cooperation Agreement.
- Assistance for visa application, such as acquiring / preparing necessary documents.
- Assistance for housing, such as acquiring / preparing necessary documents and contacting realtors.
- Assistance for obtaining proper identification at SFC, such as acquiring / preparing necessary documents and contacting related sections.
- Providing a handbook that contains useful information for visiting researchers and student interns.
- Providing information on alien registration, opening of a bank account, and other useful tips for daily life.
Support for Exchange with Non-signatory University / Research Institution
For those faculty members who accept visiting researchers / student interns from non-signatory university / research institution, the International Exchange Promotion Section provides information mentioned above upon request.
International Affairs Section